Thursday, November 13, 2014

Remote Control Forklift Whos Forks Go Up And Down

Now when I was 5 or 6 I had no idea what a forklift was, but if I knew how much fun they were to drive around I would of cried for a r.c. version. Thank goodness Over Stock Toyz created one of the best forklifts you can buy. It has a wireless remote that works pretty far away for r.c. toys of this price. The accessories that come with it like the pallets,boxes,and barrels add hours of fun stacking and unstacking. Yes this forklifts arms actually go up and down. The speed of the forklift is not the fastest but it has plenty of power to complete the job of stacking pallets. Now let me show you a picture of what the forklift looks like and the accessories.

There are only a few minor things that the manufacture could change and I will list them here.
  1. Comes with no batteries
  2. Does not run well on carpet
  3. Forklift could be faster
  4. Could be built a little stronger but still good for the price
Overall at being priced under $40 dollars I am almost positive you and your child will get that much fun and enjoyment out of it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dear,

    i Like Your Blog Very Much..I see Daily Your Blog ,is A Very Useful For me.

    Thunder Remote Control RC Truck Truggy Car Light up Wheels Ready to Run INCLUDES RECHARGEABLE BATTERY 1:16 Size Toy (Green)

    Visit Now - https://www.amazon.com/Thunder-Remote-Control-RECHARGEABLE-BATTERY/dp/B01MCRP82Z/ref=sr_1_1?m=A3KIGJ5D7AQK8I&s=merchant-items&ie=UTF8&qid=1504848439&sr=1-1&keywords=B01MCRP82Z

    Remote Control Truck

    ReplyDelete